2021 Hyundai Elantra MPG
Looking for a top-performing sedan that will deliver savings from your fuel tank to your wallet? The 2021 Hyundai Elantra mpg ratings reach an EPA-estimated 43 mpg highway for an efficient performance from this sleek new sedan. Upgrade your daily Denver commute, and enjoy fewer stops at the gas station thanks to excellent engineering and performance features. Learn more about the 2021 Hyundai Elantra gas mileage with Planet Hyundai today!
2021 Hyundai Elantra Gas Mileage & Engines
As mentioned above, the 2021 Hyundai Elantra gas mileage starts with an impressive 33 city/43 highway mpg* rating. If you’re looking for particular engine power, the lineup offers three unique configurations to choose from, which include a standard four-cylinder and an available turbo or hybrid engine. Here’s a breakdown of the 2021 Hyundai Elantra mpg ratings and engine specs below:
2.0L 4-cylinder engine
- 147 hp
- 132 lb-ft of torque
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- 33 city/43 highway mpg* on the Elantra SE
- 31 city/41 highway mpg* on the Elantra SEL and Elantra Limited trims
1.6L turbocharged GDI engine
- Available on the Elantra N Line
- 201 hp
- 195 lb-ft of torque
- Six-speed manual transmission or a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission with paddle shifters
- 25 city/34 highway mpg*
1.6L inline-4 engine
- Available on the Elantra Hybrid
- Paired with a 32 kW electric motor
- Electronically controlled continuously variable oil pump
- 139 hp
- 195 lb-ft of torque
- 53 city/56 highway mpg*
Elantra MPG & Performance Features
In addition to the great Hyundai Elantra gas mileage and engine power you’ll have in this sedan on Lakewood roads, you can continue to get the best from your Hyundai sedan. From stunning supporting specs to the model’s unique exterior design, here are a few more standout features that will help you take your 2021 Hyundai Elantra mpg ratings to the next level:
- The Elantra Hybrid is equipped with a Function-Integrated Electric Booster that improves brake performance and responsiveness, while an independent multi-link suspension system improves traction for better performance on Denver roads.
- Newly designed in 2021, the Hyundai Elantra has all-new exterior modeling that improves the Elantra mpg ratings. This all-new design makes the Hyundai Elantra more aerodynamic, allowing it to redirect air and cut down on friction as you cruise on Lakewood streets.
- Intelligent engine features like an automatic transmission and cruise control allow for easy shifting and acceleration that cuts down on fuel consumption, improving the Hyundai Elantra gas mileage.
Test the Hyundai Elantra Gas Mileage at Planet Hyundai
As you can see, the 2021 Hyundai Elantra mpg ratings deliver excellent fuel savings for your Denver commute. Bring home a new Hyundai Elantra for sale from Planet Hyundai, and explore great savings on your next Hyundai sedan with our new vehicle specials and national offers and incentives. Learn more about the Elantra lineup, or speak with a member of our sales team who can answer your questions. Contact us today for more details on the 2021 Hyundai Elantra mpg ratings, and set up a test drive in Golden!